The Maine Beaches Conference provides continuing opportunities for communication and exchange of the most current information among beach stakeholders with diverse interests, and presents the findings from the state’s beach monitoring programs.
- Registration is open for the 2013 Maine Beaches Conference.
- Many thanks to Walsh Engineering Associates and Maine Coastal Program for joining MBC as sponsors!
- MBC's first Call for Presentations was a great success generating 38 submissions from a wide range of beach stakeholders.
- And thanks to the Board of the Maine Outdoor Heritage Fund for their recent support of the 2013 Maine Beaches Conference!
- Welcome to our newest Steering Committee members - Bill Walsh of Walsh Engineering and Paige Farmer of the Maine Beaches Association!
For More Information:
Contact Conference Coordinator, Kristen Grant, Maine Sea Grant and University of Maine Cooperative Extension. email@example.com, 207-646-1555 x115
Partners and *Sponsors:
Catalysis Adaptation Partners
Maine Beaches Association
Maine Coastal Program *
Maine Department of Environmental Protection
Maine Geological Survey *
Maine Outdoor Heritage Fund *
Maine Sea Grant *
Ogunquit Conservation Commission *
Southern Maine Community College **
Southern Maine Regional Planning Commission *
Surfrider Northern New England *
University of Maine Cooperative Extension *
Wells National Estuarine Research Reserve *
Walsh Engineering Associates *
and Coastal Property Owners from Kennebunkport, Ogunquit, & Scarborough
Steering Committee Members:
Kristen Grant (conference coordinator)
JT Lockman (chair)
Nancy Veihmann (vice chair)